Date: DD Month YYYY
Hello Turing Way friends!
This month ...
Shout out ...
Find more details on these topics below 👇
## Community meetings
<About events like Collaboration Café, book dash, other meetings>
## News from the community
<Any news from the team, community members, and new chapters>
## Relevant resources
<Any useful resources like relevant publication, training items, and materials from collaborators>
## Tips & Tricks for new contributors
<Any material that helps the new contributor to relate to the project like impact statement, story, and contributor in focus>
## Acknowledgments and celebrations
<Shout out and wishes to celebratory news from members, recent meetings where someone talked about Turing Way, Tweets and other online mentions from people other than the team members>
## Special mentions
<Shout out to the reviewers for this newsletter other than the team members>
## Connect with us!
- [About the project](https://www.turing.ac.uk/research/research-projects/turing-way-handbook-reproducible-data-science)
- [_The Turing Way_ book](https://the-turing-way.netlify.com)
- [GitHub repository](https://github.com/alan-turing-institute/the-turing-way)
- [Slack channel](https://join.slack.com/t/theturingway/shared_invite/zt-fn608gvb-h_ZSpoA29cCdUwR~TIqpBw)
- [Public Gitter channel](https://gitter.im/alan-turing-institute/the-turing-way)
- [YouTube Videos](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPDxZv5BMzAw0mPobCbMNuA)
- [Twitter Channel](https://twitter.com/turingway)
You are welcome to contribute content for the next newsletter by
emailing [Malvika Sharan](mailto:email@example.com).
*Did you miss the last newsletters?*
*Check them out [here](https://tinyletter.com/TuringWay/archive).*